Ludmilla Samsonova is a professional tennis player from Russia. She has WTA rankings of 114 singles as career-high achieved on 3rd February 2020. On 7th August 2017, she scored 666 in doubles. She competed from 2014 to 2018 for Italy. It was quite tough for her to establish her name in the initial phase because it took almost 3 years to get a breakthrough on the ITF Circuit.
Liudmila was born on November 11, 1998, in Olenegorsk, Russia. She is a right-handed tennis player. Her father’s name is Dmitry Samsonova and her mother’s name is Svetlana Samsonova. Currently, there is no information on Samsonova’s education and qualification. She may be graduated from which high school and university.
Ludmilla Samsonova Career
In the year 2013, Liudmila started her career and played the first tournament on the ITF Circuit in Croatia. In the year 2014 at the $10 K event in Rome Samsonova won her first ITF title, despite being unranked she managed to beat three seeded players to clinch her victory. Her victory permitted her introduction on the WTA rankings at the 960th spot. The impending two years saw the Russian battle on the ITF Circuit, hoarding an 11-12 success/misfortune record which made her positioning deteriorate outside the best 1000 players. In any case, she figured out how to get back to the main 1000 towards the finish of 2016, subsequent to arriving at the last of a $10k event in Solarino.
Samsonova contacted her most noteworthy ITF junior positioning on 18 July 2016, cresting at the 65th spot on the rankings. Her greatest accomplishments were winning successive ITF Junior Circuit Grade 2 competitions in 2016, crushing outstanding players like Kaja Juvan and Marta Kostyuk. Samsonova decided to compete at a higher level with her low ranking in WTA, this led Russia to fall in qualifying rounds of premier tournaments in St. Petersburg, Doha, and Dubai. Contacting her second WTA Tour fundamental draw at the downpour tormented Nottingham Open, Samsonova proceeded with her great run of the structure prior to tumbling to previous top-15 player Yanina Wickmayer in the last round of qualifying at the Wimbledon Championships, on her presentation.
At present, she is trying hard to win a name for herself and playing in the Grass Court Championship Berlin. She has shown brilliant temperament so far on the court and reached Round 16. Now, she will face fellow tennis player from her nation Veronica Kudermetova and will try to win it at all cost. It is necessary for her to win this in order to cement her place for further rounds in the tournament.
Ludmilla Samsonova Biography
|Real Name||Liudmila Dmitriyevna Samsonova|
|Birth Date||November 11, 1998|
|Age (as of 2021)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Olenegorsk, Russia|
|Profession||Professional Tennis Player|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 11” – in Centimeters – 180 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 67 kg – in Pounds – 147 lbs|
|Chest Bra Size||34A|
|Waist Size||27 Inches|
|Biceps Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (U.S.)|
|Is she Lesbian?||No|
|Who is her Boyfriend?||Not Known|
Samsonova is very private about her personal life. She hasn’t shared anything about her previous relationships and present emotional involvement. Ludmilla has an Instagram account with 8081 followers and 399 followings. She posts frequently about tennis and has 151 posts up until now.
Ludmilla Samsonova Net worth
Samsonova’s prize money until now is $629,704 as of 2021. The total net worth of a tennis player is still a mystery to people. The main source of income should be tennis. Currently, her ranking is 106 as of 14th June 2021.
- She is currently getting trained in Rome with Alessandro Dumitrache and earlier she was working with Alessandro Piccari.
- Samsonova’s favorite shot is her forehand and her favorite surface to play on is hard court.
- So far Liudmila has won two double titles and four singles on the ITF women’s circuit.
- In the year 2018 at Open De Saint-Malo, she won her biggest ITF title.
- She reached her best singles ranking that is no 114 on 3rd February 2020.
- At an Australian open Samsonova started the year with Grand Slam, but she lost in the second qualifying round to Karolina Muchova.
- Liudmila started her last year with premier level Brisbane international, she won over Kristina Mladenovic in the qualifying round with straight sets.
- Beating Chinese rising star Wang Xiyu in the last passing round, Samsonova qualified for the principal attract Melbourne without precedent for her profession.
- Liudmila Samsonova adores and idolizes Maria Sharapova.
- SF at Palermo she came to 2r once fell 1r multiple times including Roland Garros and in qualifying on 13 events including other three majors in the year 2019.