Jack Waldouck is a British actor who is seen to be credited in films, theatres, and on television. He was also featured in various print campaigns for reputable fashion houses and famous global brands. Jack grew up in West London, London, but later moved on to Greater London for his career. Not much is known about his early life as he likes to keep information about his life private from his followers and fans. Jack hasn’t provided us with any information regarding his personal education or schooling yet.
Jack Waldouck Career
For a professional career as an actor, he plays roles that require a playing age of 25-35 years. He has a the Mediterranean or a Scandinavian appearance which makes him a good suit for the roles of the same scope. He landed his first role as Jim in a feature film called ‘Taking Stock’ in the year 2013. His other feature films include ‘Out of the Blue’ (2014) and ‘A Hundred Streets’ (2014). He also got featured in a number of short films such as ‘Chimerical’ (2014), ‘At Your Service’ (2014), ‘Nemow” (2015), ‘Dr. Sugarloaf” (2015), ‘Team Building’ (2016), ‘Born Evil’ (2017) and ‘An Accessory to Murder (2017).
Recently, in the year 2018, Jack got credited as ‘Man’ in the television movie ‘The Athena’ which was made by Nyela’s Dream Limited and directed by Max Myers. In the year 2019, Jack played the role of Jack Rackham in the television movie called ‘The Lost Pirate Kingdom’ which was made by the World Media Rights and directed by Justin Rickett and Patrick Dickinson. He got credited for playing ‘Vespa’ in the music video ‘Achtabahn – Like a New Love’ by Armada Music. His stage performances include ‘Ethical People’ in 2016 and ‘More Manet for Your Monet’ in the year 2017. Jack will be doing his daily blogs on his website and performing his roles in various movies. We should also look forward to seeing him as an amazing and handsome model.
Jack has an Instagram account (@jackwaldouck) which has over more than 9.5k followers. He also has a personal website (www.jackwaldouck.com) on which he uploads various blogs and his modeling ventures.
Jack Waldouck Biography
|Real Name||Jack Waldouck|
|Birth Date||Not Available|
|Birth Place||Not Available|
|Sun sign||Not Available|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 2” – in Centimetres – 188 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 82 kg – in Pounds – 180 lbs|
|Chest Size||38 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Biceps Size||16 Inches|
|Shoe Size||9 (U.S.)|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
Jack was in a relationship with Driana Vickers from 2016 to 2017. It is speculated that he is possibly single right now. He doesn’t share much about his private life with his fans and followers. Jack’s professional career is still in its early days, because of this, there haven’t been any rumors or scandals surrounding him. He has managed to keep a clean profile and works really hard and passionately.
Jack Waldouck Net worth
Jack’s net assets are yet to be audited but it is estimated that his net worth is around 500k dollars. His incomes and earnings come from his career as a professional model and an actor. His net worth is sure to surge as he grows with time and receives more fame.
- Jack’s first role was when he played Sylus in a short film called ‘The Pact’ back in the year 2012.
- He loves to play different sports such as cricket, cycling, football, futsal, rugby, running, swimming, tennis, and triathlon.
- He is very well-versed when it comes to playing drums.
- Jack has a very fine-tuned skill set which allows him to speak various accents and dialects such as American-California, American-Southern States, American-Standard, Australian, English-Standard, Essex, London, and RP.
- Jack’s first music video was when he got featured and credited as ‘Boyfriend’ in the music video called ‘Daughter-still’ which got released in the year 2013.
- He is famous for playing Arthur in the stage drama ‘The Pink Bedroom (The Hotel Plays)’ which was staged by Anthony Banks and the Defibrillator Theatre Company.