Scott Hanson, in full, Scott Richard Hanson is America based television anchor and a reporter who works for NFL Network. He is currently anchoring the NFL RedZone and is considered as one of the Best People Who Served NFL RedZone for Almost 11 Years.
Scott Hanson was born on 24th June 1971 and brought up in Rochester city of Michigan. He went to Bishop Foley Catholic High Scholl and attained his education there only. Later, he attended Syracuse University and played for his college football team named Syracuse Orange Football. He was the teammate of Marvin Harrison who is a former professional football player and wide receiver. Marvin was drafted at 19th place in the first round of the 1996 NFL Draft.
Scott Hanson Career
In 1993, Scott got his first job as an anchor and reporter for NBC affiliate TV Network WPBN in Traverse City. Later, he moved to Springfield in 1994 while being committed to NBC as a reporter for WICS-TV. Thereafter, Hanson moved to South to ABC affiliate WFTS-TV in Tampa, Florida. There he used to cover the news related to Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He then outstretched his job in 2000 with Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia where he worked as an anchor as well as intermission reporter.
In 2002, get transferred from his recent job to another job at the sister network named Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic in Bethesda, Maryland where he was supposed to serve as an anchor and a reporter. Later in 2001, he reunited with his colleague who belonged to WFTS-TV named Sage Steele with whom he joined CSN Mid-Atlantic. In 2006, Scott Hanson left CSN Mid-Atlantic and joined NFL Network where he served as a host, anchor, and reporter. Currently, Scott is working as a national correspondent who used to host NFL Network’s show at NFL RedZone which he started in the fall of 2009. He used to present the NFL coverage live on Sundays and the show “Up to the Minute” on Mondays. In addition to this, he started co-anchoring the NFL Total Access during the week time.
Scott Hanson Biography
|Real Name||Scott Richard Hanson|
|Birth Date||24 June 1971|
|Age (as of 2021)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Rochester, Michigan, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 1” – in Centimeters – 000 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 73 kg – in Pounds – 000 lbs|
|Shoe Size||12 (U.S.)|
|School||Bishop Foley High School|
|Who is his girlfriend?||Not Known|
Scott Hanson belongs to the Christian ethnicity. He was brought up in a religious environment at home but was a pessimist and converted his religion to Christianity. The famous correspondent is yet to be married. He has not unveiled anything related to his personal life. He used to keep his mouth shut as far as his love or personal life is concerned. There is not much data available with respect to his personal life and relationships. He is assumed to be not dating anyone. Scott is more centered on his professional life that surrounds only television work. He works like an explorer and seems to create objections when asked about his personal life details.
Scott Hanson Net Worth
Scott has an annual income of around $200 thousand. He used to earn a decent amount from his correspondent career. He used to work as a national correspondent and is an active personality who seems to be an encouraging person. Scott Hanson has an estimated net worth of around $3 million USD.
- He is well-known for his work on NFL Sundays who possessed his own football career during his college days.
- Scott was an enthusiastic football fan who grew up while playing football in Rochester, Mich. While he was in high school named Bishop Catholic High School, he was named as an all-conference player and the captain of the team during his senior season.
- He received various offers to play football in college but he chose to attend Syracuse University and continued with his studies instead of playing football and choosing it as a career option.
- In 1989, he served as wide receiver but could not get much time for playing during later times because he had more things to focus on after playing football in college.
- Scott always wanted to be a sportscaster- the broadcaster who comments the sports events.
- After attaining his graduating in the year 1993, he started his career as a sportscaster with WPBN-TV in Traverse City. He traveled across the country covering the teams before landing his job with NFL Networks in 2006.
- Later, he became the host of NFL RedZone in 2009 and has still been in the same position for the last 11 years.