Nayyera Haq is an American national, who is known for her diversified career including as a radio talk show host, advisor, humanitarian, commenter as well as CEO, and also a speaker.
Nayyera Haq was born on 1st October 1981 and grew up in Staten-island, she was the daughter of Pakistani immigrants, there is no data made available that holds information about her parents, however, it was known that one of her parents was a public-school teacher and the other is a physician, as a result of this there was a sort of empathy which had ignited her to work for the public from an early. As per the sources, the information about Haq’s early schooling is from Stuyvesant High School, in addition to that, she attended the University of Michigan for her bachelor’s degree in the discipline of history studies, then she pursued a master’s degree from Georgetown University Law Centre, in Washington D.C., USA.
Nayyera Haq Career
As per the information, before working in higher positions, Nayyera Haq gained her experiences from being a government employee. Besides, all the hardships and successful career, she made a platform which is a public affairs firm named, Avicenna Strategy and handled the post and designation of CEO. All these are a glance of her successful career, however, the real side of her diversified career will be as follows:
- She served as Senior Director in the White House, where was handling the post of President’s Cabinet, whose work is to implement national securities and economic policies.
- She also handed with the post of Senior Advisor and Spokesperson of the State Department which advanced with the USA diplomatic relations in the highly chaotic countries, that includes Afghanistan, South Asia, the Middle East, the Korean Peninsula, and Ukraine and she also took on the hand for elaborating the US policy perspectives to foreign-language media.
- In the year 2008, at the time of the economic crisis, she also served the post of Spokesperson in the US Treasury Department, where she defined the tax, budget, and economic policies to the media and American general citizens.
- Being an Advisor to US Congress, she has given the communication expertise to Democratic Leader Pelosi and also other Members of the Congress.
- Being a communications director at the Presidential and House Campaigns she managed communications in the Presidential primary states and numerous house races, including CA, CO, MT, NV, and NY.
Nayyera Haq Biography
|Real Name||Nayyera Haq|
|Birth Date||1 October 1981|
|Age (as of 2022)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||United States|
|Profession||Television, Radio Host|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in Centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 58 kg – in Pounds – 127 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Stuyvesant High School|
|College||Georgetown University Law Center|
|Who is her husband?||Not Known|
According to the sources, it is known that Nayyera Haq resides in Maryland, the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States, with her husband, who is a veterinarian, along with her son. In spite of being a media personality, it seems that she doesn’t want to reveal her personal details to the media, however, it is known that in November 2016, they were blessed with a baby boy named, Idris. As per the sources available, it is known Haq is active on Twitter (joined in October 2015) and Instagram, with 37.4k followers and 2620 followers.
Nayyera Haq Net Worth
Even though as per the sources, Haq’s net worth and earnings are not revealed, howbeit various sources made an affirmation that her net worth ranges in USD millions, on the account that her calculated salary as a host of the show ‘SiriusXM’, ranges between $86,761 to $92,369 on yearly basis. In addition to that, as per the information made available, the average pay of the host of a radio talk show is around $30960 per annum. Also, we know that, according to her experiences, she might be earning more. Moreover, she has earned a great sum of money from her career in government service.
- Haq has a mixed ethnicity background as her parents belong to South- Asian (Pakistan) descent and her nationality is American.
- In 2016, she was cited as the National Spokesperson for the Children’s Defence Fund.
- Haq began as a media advisor to Democrat leader, Nancy Pelosi, then after her long journey with the intensified experience, she earned the post of the Senior Director of Cabinet Affairs in the White House.