Nathen Garson is an adopted son of a popular American actor named William Garson Paszamant. He is currently studying at Wooster University and actively playing Tennis. Along with that, he has also appeared in few TV roles. Recently on 21st September 2021, his father passed away at the age of 57 and many celebrities are paying tribute to his dad.
Nathen Garson was born on 17th July 2001 and currently lives in Valley Village, California. At the age of seven and a half, willie adopted him in 2009. No details are available regarding his biological parents on the internet though. Nathen has completed his high school education at Oakwood School. He has done major in psychology with a minor in mathematics. Currently, he is pursuing his further and higher education from The College of Wooster and showed an active interest in playing sports.
Nathen Garson Career
Nathan is still pursuing his education along with playing sports like tennis. While he was at high school he was prepping for Peter Brown. He also helped his high school to its first appearance in the league championship. In 2019-20 he did not appear in any of the matches. In 2020-21 his score was 0-2 in double and 0-1 in singles. He also made his debut in the lineup at Carnegie Mellon at No. 2 doubles.
Apart from his sports career, as his father is well known in the entertainment industry he was also given few roles. He has made guest appearances on TV programs like Cheers and Family Ties which gave him his first break in Hollywood. In 2011 he was seen in White Collar. He was playing the role of a character named Cado. After 4 years he was seen in Whole Day Down as Nicholas.
Nathen is an active user of social media applications like Instagram. He enjoys posting pictures with his friend & family, lifestyle, and also of the vacations or the city he is visiting with his dad for adventures. On his Instagram account, he has earned 12 thousand followers and 903 followers.
Nathen Garson Biography
|July 17, 2001
|Age (as of 2021)
|Valley Village, California, USA
|in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 172 cm
|in Kilograms – 66 kg – in Pounds – 145 lbs
|William Garson Paszamant
|The College of Wooster
|Who is his girlfriend?
Nathen is currently single. He has not been involved in any relationships rumor yet. Moreover, he likes to keep his professional and private life separate and away from the limelight. He is spending his quality time playing sports and with his father as well. His father has also never been married so he is the only child.
Nathen Garson Net Worth
Nathen Garson is still pursuing his studies and managing work as well. He has worked on few projects and can also earn by prize money of winning tennis matches. His father has an estimated net worth of $10 million. According to sources, the details of his net worth have not been shared with the media yet. In the future, he might work as an actor and earns through sponsorship.
- The names of his grandparents are Donald M. Paszamant and Muriel Paszamant Flanagan.
- His father runs a campaign named “You Gotta Believe” which specializes in an underserved area of adoption and is helping older children find a home.
- He has a profile on the page of The College of Wooster in Wooster Athletics.
- He used to play tennis for his school team at Oakwood School.
- His father has been featured in more than 75 films and over 300 television episodes which include Sex and the City.
- On 21st September 2021 sadly his father passed away after battling cancer.
- He stands against racism and supported movements like Black Lives Matter and even posted a picture on social media with the hashtag Blackout Tuesday which was collective action to protest racism and police brutality.