Kayla Mamelak is an American personality who is currently working as a reporter for Fox 5 News. She joined the network in February 2017 and since then she has been connected with the station.
Kayla Mamelak was born on 21st July 1992 in the United States. As of 2021, Kayla is 29 years old. She stands at the normal height of nearly 5 feet and has an average weight of 50-65 kgs. Kayla Mamelak was brought up in Calabasas, California along with her two siblings and three step-siblings. Kayla’s mother’s name is Gina Cohen De Paiva. Kayla’s mother is currently residing in Calabasas where she shares a warm relationship and a strong bond with all of her children.
She reports general assignments for Fox 5, New Jersey, and Connecticut while covering reporting of New York. She went to YULA Yeshiva Jewish High School and completed her education there. Since the time she was studying in her Jewish high school, she dreamt of becoming like Oprah Winfrey. Before joining the University, she went to Israel where she spent one year while studying politics. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Arts in Broadcast Journalism at Boston University. She has also studied sociology in her bachelor’s.
Kayla Mamelak Career
Kayla Mamelak began her reporting career for an NBC affiliate in Worcester, MA. There, her work was limited to making general assignments on stories. She also anchored various programs in the evening while being with Worcester. Later, she moved to FiOS1 News in Westchester County. There, she reported primarily the breaking news and headlines.
Kayla Mamelak Biography
|Real Name||Kayla Michelle Mamelak|
|Birth Date||21 July 1992|
|Age (as of 2021)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Calabasas, California, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 3” – in Centimeters – 160 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 50 kg – in Pounds – 110 lbs|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Mother||Gina Cohen De Paiva|
|School||YULA Yeshiva Jewish High School|
|Is she a Lesbian?||No|
Kayla Mamelak got married to Adam Altus. They both first got engaged with each other on 15th July 2019 and later got married to each other in May 2021. The couple is recently residing in New York. On 26th May 2021, Kayla shared a few pictures of herself with her hubby Adam. The photos were of her wedding day. She shared the pictures on the Instagram page with the caption, “There are no words. Just pure, unadulterated bliss”. She is a verified person on Instagram and she owes a page also by her name.
Kayla Mamelak Net Worth
Kayla is among the top new reporters working for Fox 5. An average reporter working for the channel earns somewhere between $20,000 and $100,000. So, we estimated that she might be earning somewhere between these ranges. Kayla’s estimated net worth is around $1 million to $5 million. She has earned huge fame because of her reporting career. Mamelak has been a regular face on the media channel and constantly posts a few updates on her Instagram profile. She is not involved in any controversy recently. Kayla never got linked with any persona in her career life till now. She has attracted good fortune because of her media appearances and is still a moderate or down-to-earth personality.
- Kayla began watching the news in her eleventh grade.
- She was very much fascinated by the work of Oprah Winfrey and wanted to be like her at the age of twelve.
- She was one of those personalities who admired Oprah a lot because of her shows and her television appearances.
- Kayla started understanding her talk show and always dreamt of being at her place.
- When she was in school, her teachers and classmates used to think that she talks funny while being passionate about a talk show where she wanted to become the next.
- She also worked as an intern. She worked for a senator in California.
- The only reason to pursue journalism was her favorite Oprah Winfrey whom she has seen many times on television.
- She has acquired American nationality.
- Kayla says that while growing up it was hectic for her parents to handle the routine of six children (two of her siblings and three step-siblings).
- The television reporter has kept her life private from the public’s view. She hardly disclosed any information regarding her dating life or information related to her past love affairs.