The co-chief executive officer and director Glenn Youngkin is considered to be the most brilliant and powerful entrepreneur. He serves at Carlie Group Management LLC. Before that, she used to serve as Chief Executive Officer and Director at The Carlyle Group, Inc.
Glenn Youngkin was born on 9th December 1966 in Richmond, Virginia, USA. He is currently 54-Year-old and belongs to the American ethnicity. Based on details from the internet, his father was Caroll Wayne Youngkin who left this world in 2019 while her mother is Ellis. He also has a sister whose name is Dottie. He attended Rice University in 1990 and later for his further education, he went to Harvard Business School in 1994. Glenn completed graduation with a Degree of BS in mechanical engineering and a BA in managerial studies from Rice University and an MBA from Harvard University, a Baker Scholar.
Glenn Youngkin Career
Mr. Youngkin has always dreamt to become successful and always stays denoted to his work. He has been through a lot during his childhood days and became a part of numerous hardships. At the age of 15, he got his first job as a dishwasher because of his family’s financial difficulty. Talking about training, he got his center instruction in Chesterfield. After his graduation, he joined the Carlyle Group and worked at a private value firm for over 25 years. He played the key role in building Carlyle into one of the leading global investment firms in the world, working from Washington DC and Carlyle’s London office for six years.
He also served in other management positions including President and Chief Operating Officer. Previously, has worked as a management consultant with McKinsey & Company. Glenn has featured in media views with his announcement to run for Governor of Virginia. He has been really helpful during the covid pandemic. With his focus on preserving the commonwealth and believing to rebuild and reimagine Virginia’s future, he is running for Virginia Governor.
Glenn Youngkin Biography
|Real Name||Glenn Youngkin|
|Birth Date||December 9, 1966|
|Age (as of 2021)||54 Years|
|Birth Place||Richmond, Virginia, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 2” – in Centimeters – 188 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 82 kg – in Pounds – 180 lbs|
|Father||Carroll Wayne Youngkin|
|College||Rice University, Harvard Business School|
|Who is his Wife?||Suzanne M. Schulze|
|Children||4 (Grant, Anna, John, and Thomas Youngkin)|
Glenn got married to his wife Suzanne and currently living a healthy and happy life for more than 26 years. From this marriage, the couple blessed with children Grant, Anna, John, and Thomas Youngkin and currently he resides in Richmond as well.
Glenn Youngkin Net Worth
Possessing a very high position at various firms, he has been able to gather a decent sum of money over these years. As per the Washington Post, Glenn Youngkin is expected to have a net worth estimated at around $300 million as of 2021.
- Youngkin is also a member of -National Council at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research and a member of the Board of Foreign Relations, Inc. and 6 other companies.
- He is the co-author and president of the Virginia Ready Initiative which centers around experts particularly affected by the Covid 19 Lockdown.
- Glenn is considered an opposition for two Republicans and Democrats in Virginia’s Governor Election in View of his high fortune and close-to-home total wealth.
- Glenn serves on the boards of various non-profit organizations, including the Rice Management Company, the Dean’s Advisory Board at Harvard University, and many more.
- He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Business Council, and the American Enterprise Institute’s National Council.