Eli Mitchell, in full, Elijah I. Mitchell is an RB of American football who is San Francisco 49ers and plays for the National Football League (NFL). He also played college football in Louisiana. Eli made his first NFL debut and also played his first-ever season game against Detroit Lions and make an impressive contribution in the 41-33 score.
Eli Mitchell was born on 2nd May 1998. He was born and brought up in Erath, Louisiana. He went to Erath High School to attend his studies. On getting senior in the football games, he played for eight games and rushed for 1,903 yards and 28 touchdowns. While playing for the three seasons as Erath’s starting running back, he ran for 4,045 yards with 50 touchdowns and 457 carries.
Eli Mitchell Career
Elijah Mitchell ran for almost 257 yards and 4 touchdowns with 42 carries as a freshman before fracturing his bone of feet and missing the rest of the seasons. Later he started playing as a sophomore and ran for 977 yards with 13 touchdowns while getting caught for 20 passes and 349 yards with three touchdowns. Due to his performance, he was named second of the All-Sun Belt Conference. Later, he was again named second Team All-Sun Belt Conference after he ran for 1,147 yards and 16 touchdowns.
In 2021 NFL drafts, he got drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round with an overall 194th rank. On 13th May 2021, he first signed his rookie contract that was promised to continue for four years. Elijah played his regular-season game for the first time on 12th September 2021 when he stood against Detroit Lions. In the game, he finished 104 rushing yards and made 41-33 runs in the game.
Eli Mitchell Biography
|Real Name||Elijah I. Mitchell|
|Birth Date||2 May 1998|
|Age (as of 2021)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Erath, Louisiana|
|Profession||Football Running back Player|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 90 kg – in Pounds – 200 lbs|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Waist Size||40 inches|
|Biceps Size||17 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (U.S.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Erath High School|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
During his growing-up years, Elijah I. Mitchell was just a little brother who always wanted to make a fight with his big brothers. His parents have five sons including Elijah. Eli Mitchell’s brothers are named Marquis, Claude, Davonte, and Jeremiah who all are also players on the field of sports. One of his brothers named Jeremiah used to play football and basketball whereas Davonte used to play basketball and remains active on the track. Elijah is the youngest of all the brothers. He always wanted to be ready to fight with his brothers.
On the other hand, his brothers always wanted to get away from him. He was so energetic and enthusiastic house, that today he has transformed his energy into the field. Elijah was like a real active kid in his house. He was named as the active child of his active mother. Elijah’s mother Penny used to accompany or cheer for him while being on the high school football track and was one of those persons who used to cheer him loud in the whole audience while “jumping in the air” and “loudest one on at the game”.
Eli Mitchell Net Worth
Elijah Mitchell’s salary is around $660,000. He recently signed a contract for which he was given $45,892 as the signing bonus for the football game. Whatever he earns comes from his signing contracts for the field of football. His net worth is estimated to be around $3,663,568. Currently, he is playing NFL in the United States and being ranked as San Francisco 49ers.
- In the year 2019, Eli Mitchell appeared in almost 14 games and made three starts. He made Ragin’ Cajuns reach 11-3 overall and make 7-2 in the Sun Belt Conference.
- The RB American Footballer led the team with 1,147 yards and 16 rushings down touchdowns in 2019. It made the best performance of his career games where he overall made 2,389 rushing yards and 33 touchdowns.
- In the year 2019, he rushed for 1,147 yards and was ranked 4th place in the Sun Belt.
- He made overall 16 touchdowns and was second in the conference and also earned the honor of being the All-Sun Belt Conference Second Team in 2019.
- Eli Mitchell made his team break the records of the school for rushing with 3,604 yards and a total of 42 touchdowns.
- 2019 was like a big year for Mitchell where he performed with all his power and energy and made the team reach its peak in terms of its performances. He earned several accolades while entering the year 2020.