Danielle Parton is the star of the American show called Moonshiners. The show is currently on its 12th season and Danielle quite often makes guest appearances on the show. Back in the 11th season, she appeared on episode 15 of the show on Discovery Channel.
Danielle teamed up with her mates Mark and Digger. She dramatizes her life on the show with all the laws and eludes techniques. It was her first appearance on the show and the series is already creating a buzz in the media. It has already attained popularity and will be coming soon with legendary figures.
Danielle Parton Bio, Age, Parents, Height, Husband, Net Worth
Danielle Parton was born on 5th January 1976 in Tennessee and as of 2023, she is 47 years old. Parton is a pilot by profession and has also launched her drink by the name “Shine Girl” by Moonshine. She also describes on her website that she crafted the wine keeping the taste of her ancestors in mind.
She has developed this delicious sip of wine with the unique techniques that she adores and presents to be coming from ancestors. They make unique drinks for all the veterans, pilots, and other personalities. As far as her education is concerned, she went to the University of Nashville, Tennessee in 1988 and received a degree of Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
After finishing college, Danielle commenced her airline journey, initially as a flight attendant with American Airlines and Southwest Airlines. Later, she transitioned into the Air National Guard, assuming the role of a pilot. At present, Danielle leads the Department of Public Affairs at the 118th Wing and holds the chief position.
Danielle is proficient in operating C-130 and C-5 aircraft, having accumulated extensive experience flying worldwide and engaging in combat. Achieving the position of Aircraft Commander in 2012, she has dedicated numerous hours in the pilot seat, both independently and with her team, overseeing airline operations.
Danielle completed a fulfilling aviation cycle by becoming a pilot for a major global carrier, mastering the Airbus A320. While she doesn’t emphasize her accolades, she has been honored with the Combat Action Medal and the Air Medal during her pilot career.
Notably, she achieved recognition on the Commodore’s List of Flying Excellence for her accomplishments in Undergraduate Pilot Training and earned the distinguished graduate C-5 initial qualification.
Danielle Parton Biography
|January 5, 1976
|Age (as of 2023)
|in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 62 kg – in Pounds – 136 lbs
|Doris Noland Parton
|Who is her boyfriend?
Currently, there is no update on Danielle’s personal life. She is not married yet and has not been involved with anyone romantically thus, she is probably living a happy and single life. However, we assume that there must be at least one person in her life.
Danielle Parton Net Worth
Danielle Parton belongs to the family of Dolly Parton. She is one of the 15 nieces to whom she is related. She owns a website with the name “Shine Girl” where she sells her wine with a delicious taste and is well-authorized or garnered by the whole Parton family. It is for sure that she is earning millions. Her net worth must be around $5 million. She would soon be seen in the show Moonshiners (11th season) on the Discovery Channel.
- Danielle is a frequent user of social media profiles including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- She can be found on Instagram under the handle @shinegirlspirits where she has posted around 718 posts and has gathered a huge fan following.
- She is a frequent lover of posting pictures of her parents on social media. Lastly, she posted a picture of her with her father on Instagram. However, she has not disclosed the identity of her parents to the media yet.
- On her Instagram timeline, she describes herself as playful, delicious moonshine and the family recipe into your glasses.
- Having a similar name, Danielle Parton’s name is creating speculation in the minds of her fans about whether or not she is related to Dolly Parton.
- She is indeed the niece of American singer and humanitarian Dolly Parton.
- Her father Bobby and mother Doris are very close to Dolly Parton.