Armando Linwood Bacot Jr. is a college basketball player for the North Carolina Tar Heels of the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC). Bacot recently injured his right ankle on Saturday night during the second half of the Final Four game against Duke.
Armando was born on March 6, 2000, to his parents in Richmond, Virginia. His family is very supportive and always motivates him to play and succeed further. The name of his father is Armando Bacot sr and his mother’s name is Christie Lomax. Though we don’t know about his siblings. Armando did his primary schooling at the local college. He attended Trinity Episcopal School for his high schooling and after that went to IMG Academy for his senior year. In 2019, he joined North Carolina College for his graduation and studying till now.
Armando Bacot Career
On August 16, 2018, Armando committed to play college basketball at the University of North Carolina over offers from Duke, Kansas, Oklahoma State, Villanova, and VCU. He played for the United States under-18 Basketball team in 2018 at the 2018 FIBA Under-18 Americas Championship. He got an average of 7.8 points and 5.0 rebounds, helping his team win the gold medal. Armando is expected to play in National Championship Game this year, in 2022, and recently got injured his right ankle on Saturday night during the second half of the Final Four game against Duke. However, he returned to the game with 4.36minutes left to play.
Armando Bacot has one Instagram account, where he is always very active with his followers. He has 106k followers on Insta while on his Twitter account, he amassed a total of 1404 followers. He has in total of 36 tweets on his Twitter account. In fact, he is owning one facebook account also to update his followers.
Armando Bacot Biography
|Real Name||Armando Linwood Bacot Jr.|
|Birth Date||6 March 2000|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 10” – in Centimeters – 208 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 109 kg – in Pounds – 240 lbs|
|Shoe Size||16 (U.S.)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Armando Bacot Sr.|
|Sister||Azhane Bacot, A’mari Bacot|
|School||Trinity Episcopal School|
|College||University of North Carolina|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
There is no particular information about his personal life on the internet. We assume that he is still single and focusing on his career. He lives in Richmond, Virginia only with his parents. He is career-focused and aims to be the best and wants to find a better version of himself in his game which would be possible if he spends most of his time with the game.
Armando Bacot Net Worth
Armando Bacot is an American college basketball player for the North Carolina Tar Heels of the ACC or the Atlantic Coast Conference. He is hardworking and passionate about his game which makes it better every time he plays. It is estimated that his net worth is around $3 million.
- Armando is a tall man with broad shoulders who score mostly on dunks, layups, and baby hook.
- He started his Basketball Career at the age of 18.
- Armando is a great rebounder for America with his tall height and strong body.
- He is a very talented person and won many achievements in his life.
- He plays the forward position and towers over his competitors at a height of 6-foot-10.
- Bacot injured his right ankle on Saturday night during a match. Bacot appeared to roll his ankle with 5.18minutes remaining in the game and limped off the court and into the locker room.
- Initially, he performed 64 games, gathering 1,510 points, 759 rebounds, 145 assists, and 215 blocked shots. As a junior, he appeared in 29 basketball games.
- Armando was titled to 2018- All-Metro first team, 2018 all-state first team.
- He was named the ‘2018 VISAA League-Co Player of the Year and all-league first team.
- He also won the 2018 Richmond Times-Dispatch Player of the Year.
- Armando was titled USA Today All-Virginia first team and 2018 Max Preps All-America first team.