Judge Timothy Walmsley is currently serving as a judge in Superior Court Eastern Judicial Circuit. He belongs to Savannah, Georgia, United States, and was appointed to the superior court in 2012.
Timothy Walmsley was born in 1970 and he is 51 years at the moment. He went to Allegheny College and received his degree in B.S in environmental studies which he attended from 1988 to 1991. Later, he went to Tulane University of Law School and studied law (J.D.) Environmental Certificate. He pursued his law studies from 1993 to 1996.
Timothy Walmsley Career
Mr. Timothy R. Walmsley began his professional career while being an analyst for ICF Kaiser Engineer. He devoted his time to ICF from January 1992 to August 1993. His work was associated with the performance of fieldwork and drafting Phase I and Phase II reports. Later in June 1996, he became committed to Middleton, Mathis, Adams & Tate where he was appointed as an associate. There, he practiced for his civil litigation for five years and four months.
In September 2001, he became a sole practitioner at Walmsley Law Firm and remained stuck to his practices till February 2005. Mr. Timothy practiced civil litigations and was General Counsel to the Chatham County Board of Tax Assessors. For another 7 years effective from January 2005, he was appointed as a judge at the Magistrate Court of Chatham County. From February 2005 to March 2012, he became a partner at HunterMaclean. He was the partner at HunterMaclean commercial real estate practice group whose work was associated with real estate and commercial litigations. In March 2012, Mr. Timothy became a judge at Superior Court Eastern Judicial Circuit.
Mr. Timothy was appointed as the judge by Governor Nathon Deal on 8th February 2012. Mr. Timothy replaced Perry Brannen Jr. His term expired in 2018. In 2014, Mr. Timothy ran for re-election to the Eastern Judicial Circuit, Georgia and he won the position on 20th May 2014 without any opposition in the elections.
Timothy Walmsley Biography
|Real Name||Timothy R. Walmsley|
|Age (as of 2022)||51 Years|
|Birth Place||Georgia, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 172 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 74 kg – in Pounds – 163 lbs|
|Shoe Size||9 (U.S.)|
Tulane University School of Law, Allegheny College
There are no reports officially published in the online or media whether he is married or not. But, he is a married man, although we don’t know who his wife is at the moment. Timothy maintained a very secretive lifestyle thus, he didn’t reveal details regarding his family and children.
Judge Timothy Walmsley Net Worth
It is for sure that Mr. Timothy is accumulating a good amount of money because of his civil career. He has been performing his judicial practices since 2012. He first began his career while being an assistant and now he is one of the high profile personalities who is ruling over different court cases and other regulations. It is for sure that he might be earning a hefty amount because of his career. He has devoted many years to judicial practices. He might be earning millions.
- Judge Timothy Walmsley is associated with numerous professional organizations. He is actively involved in the Savannah community.
- Timothy was once named as one of the Savannah Business Report, and Journal’s “40 under 40” for notable Savannahians in 2004.
- He was also named as the “rising star” of Georgia Bar by Law & Politics and The Atlanta Magazine.
- He is also a graduate student of leadership at Savannah.
- Timothy has recently been involved in the trial of the murder case of Ahmaud Marquez Arbery. On 23rd February 2020, Arbery- a black man was murdered in Satilla Shores.
- Arbery was pursued by three white residents, Travis McMichael and his father Gregory, and William “Roddie” Bryan who all together pursued Arbery and shot him dead.
- Timothy was appointed as the presiding judge over the murder case in Glynn County Superior Court in Brunswick, Georgia. The victim was chased by the men in the truck and was shot by 12-gauge shotguns.
- All three suspects have been charged with nine counts of assault including felony murder.