Stacey Dales is a Canadian personality and a former basketball player and currently working as an NFL sideline reporter for NFL Network. She took charge in 2016 after signing a multi-year deal and ever since then, she has been doing exceptional analysis with top-notch reporting. During her college days, she was an outstanding athlete and played basketball in those time. In addition to this, she also represented her nation Canada at the International level during the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
Stacey Dales Bio, Age, Height, Parents, Husband, Net Worth
Stacey Dales-Schuman was born on 5th September 1979, making her 44 years old. She grew up with her elder brother, whom she often highlights on her Instagram. Her brother’s name is Burke Dales, and she goes by the Instagram handle @burkedales. On National Sibling Day, she posted an image, “Then and Now“, showing off her childhood and adulthood with her brother. Her brother’s birthday came on 17th February 2018, and on the same occasion, she posted an image of their teenage showing off her elder brother in the red hat.
The big brother, Burke Dales, played almost ten seasons for the Canadian Football League and retired in 2014. She also has a cousin named Jason Arnott, who played 18 seasons in the NHL and retired in 2013.
Stacey Dales Career
Stacey attended the Thousand Islands Secondary School (TISS) and the University of Oklahoma. During high school, she was the star of her team in TISS school. In her presence, the school, TISS, got three consecutive Ontario AA high school senior girls basketball championships for the three successive years 1994, 1995 and 1996.
After completing her high school in 1997, she went to the University of Oklahoma. While there at the university, she made her first appearance for Canada in the Olympics in 2000.
With her presence, the team Sooners led to the NCAA Championship game, but they lost the final match against Connecticut. Stacey became the highest pick for a Canadian and was drafted in the third round in 2002 by the Washington Mystics. The same year, she was chosen to be the All-Star team as a replacement.
In Washington, she was affected by Raynaud’s phenomenon in her hands. After that, in 2004, she announced that she would retire from the league. After completing one year in retirement, she came back and joined the Chicago Sky after she was picked in the draft in 2006. Then, on 5th April 2008, she announced her retirement again from the WNBA.
She was invited to the Hall of Fame in Brockville in June 2016, and she attended the event alongside her big brother, Burke.
Television Career – Analyst, sideline reporter, host and national reporter & correspondent
In 2002, Stacey started as a college basketball analyst for men’s and women’s college basketball games. She worked as a sideline reporter for college football and the NBA for ESPN. She became the first female to work as an in-studio men’s basketball analyst for ESPN.
In August 2009, it was announced by NFL Network that Stacey would be hired as a host, national reporter, and correspondent for NFL Media Programming. Since then, she has been connected with the NFL Network and working for them.
In between this period, she was hired by NBC Universal Sports to work as a correspondent for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. For NFL games, she has taken many designations like a sideline reporter covering primetime NBA games, as well as for CBS covering primetime NFL games. Fox Sports also hired her as a color analyst for women’s college basketball coverage for the 2018–2019 season.
Stacey Dales Biography
|Real Name||Stacey Dales|
|Birth Date||5 September 1979|
|Age (as of 2023)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Collingwood, Canada|
|College||University of Oklahoma|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 0” – in Centimeters – 183 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 70 kg – in Pounds – 154 lbs|
|Who is her husband?||Chris Schuman (Ex.)|
Stacey is a single woman as of 2023 and only looking to strengthen her reporting career further. Stacey married Chris Schuman Dales on 13th April 2002, but their marriage could not flourish for long, and they parted away when Stacey was a year off from the pro-ball. Since then, she has not been in any other relationship.
Stacey is available on Instagram with a verified handle name – staceydales, with 49.7K followers. On Linkedin, she goes by the name – Stacey Dales, who joined in March 2018. On Twitter, she goes by a verified handle name, StaceyDales [@StaceyDales], which she joined in July 2011.
Stacey Dales Net Worth
Stacey Dales has yet to describe her net worth publicly. However, she is rich enough to maintain a net worth as minimum as $5 million.
- When Stacey was young, she used to have a mushroom cut and was like a boy. She clicked a picture with her mother and posted the same on 13 May 2018 on Mother’s Day.
- She received the honor of first-team All-American in 2001 and 2002.
- She has also earned the title name of the 2001 and 2002 Big 12 Conference Player of the Year and the Big 12 all-time career assist leader.
- In 2002, she was the all-sports Academic All-American of the Year.
- She was the Oklahoma player in the women’s category to record 1700 points, 600 rebounds, and 700 assists.
- Stacey is a pet lover and has two brown and black dogs. She often posts images of her dogs on Instagram, celebrating the animal day and other occasions.
- When Stacey was young and used to play basketball, she was in the boy’s team and was the center-mid fielder, the leader. She posted the image showing off her unique look in shorts and a basketball uniform.
- Stacey often takes good care of her physique, showing off her biceps in a picture on Instagram.
- Stacey Dales’ grandmother completed her 100th birthday on 12th September 2023. She posted an image with her grandma with a long written caption and stated, “….My Grams Doris is 100 TODAY! Looking as beautiful as ever!….”