Sibylla Deen is an actress notable for her roles as Nusrat AL Fayeed in Tyrant and Queen Ankhesenamun in Tut. She is well known for playing Queen Ankhe in Tut (Spike TV) and Nusrat Al Fayeed in Tyrant (fX). She was also named the 2010 Forever New Ambassador.
Sibylla Deen was born on 12th November 1982 in Sydney and began her professional acting education at the age of twelve. She traveled to the United States, China, and New Zealand to perform on stage. Deen entered Charles Sturt University after finishing her studies at the Bathurst Campus. Sibylla has a deep interest in acting from a young age. She started modeling and appearing in Australian TV advertisements when she was nine years old.
Sibylla Deen Career
Sibylla Deen started working as a professional actor in 2003 after graduating. She made her acting debut in the Australian soap opera Home and Away, playing Amber McNeil. She also played major roles in TV shows including Tyrant and The Last Ship. Sibylla won the International Model & Talent Association Actor of the Year Award in New York in 2009.
Sibylla Deen rose to fame for her appearances as Queen Ankhesenamun and Nusrat Al Fayeed, respectively, in the television shows Tyrant and Tut. Both Tyrant and Tut, which featured Ben Kingsley and Avan Jogia, began production in the year 2015 and ended in the year 2016. She co-starred with Gabriel Byrne and Harvey Keitel in the 2016 film Lies We Tell.
Sibylla Deen Biography
|Real Name||Sibylla Deen|
|Birth Date||12 November 1982|
|Age (as of 2023)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in Centimeters – 168 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Who is her boyfriend?||None|
Sibylla Deen has kept her romantic life under wraps. The media still doesn’t know the specifics of the celebrity’s relationships; she might be married or she might be single. Additionally, there is no information available regarding Sibylla’s prior relationships. At the moment, Sibylla is more concerned with her profession than any relationships.
Sibylla Deen Net Worth
By November 2022, Sibylla Deen’s net worth was estimated to be $500,000. She has worked hard and shown a great deal of dedication to her business in order to accumulate such a sizable net worth. Her primary source of income is acting, yet she also obtains funding through sponsorship deals and endorsement deals. She hasn’t disclosed her annual salary or source of money.
- Deen played Ankhesenamun in the 2015 miniseries Tut. In recognition of her work in the Australian Film Industry, she received the 2009 IMTA Actor of the Year Award in New York.
- Her show clothes were made especially for her and featured hand-sewn feathers. She was in awe at how beautiful the costume looked owning around 50 costumes.
- She appeared in the ninth episode of The Last Ship’s fourth season in 2017.
- In 2010, Sibylla was named the Forever New ambassador.
- Sibylla was a part of Forever New’s 2010 winter advertising campaign and made an appearance as a guest and official Forever New ambassador at the LMFF in March 2010.