Savannah Brinson James is an American Entrepreneur and a good patroness by nature. Recently, she has been in the news because of her love marriage with LeBron James. The couple has been celebrating their eighth anniversary together. The pair has a love story that goes back to the early 2000s. It was the story of those times when LeBron was 17 years old and was attending St. Vincent-St. Mary High School where he was later recruited to play basketball. The 16-year old girl Savannah grew up in the same city where his love was born.
Savannah Brinson was born on 27th August 1986 and raised in Akron. Her parents were named J.K. and Jennifer Brinson. She is one of the youngest members of her family and has four siblings. James attended Buchtel High School in Akron, Ohio. In that school, she once worked as a cheerleader and participated in softball players’ games. In her senior year, she got pregnant with her first child while being paired with LeBron or when she was dating him.
Savannah Brinson Career
Brinson started her career with a furniture line in 2018 that was later called Home Court. She is a founder of a mentorship program called Women of Our Future. In 2016, she once provided senior students of Akron High School with their prom dresses. James also owned a juice store that was later called by the name The Juice Shop but was soon closed in 2016 because she moved back to Ohio.
How did they meet?
Reflecting on those days, Savannah once admitted in one of her interviews that she didn’t know much about that particular game and LeBron’s basketball talent. She never knew that one day the game events and the sports will all turn out into a group hang out. Shortly after, LeBron who was on the way to becoming a basketball superstar asked Savannah out on a date. In 2004, Savannah gave birth to their first child named LeBron James Jr. and was affectionally called Bronny. Three years later in 2007, the couple welcomed their second child named Bryce Maximus. And nearly after a decade, LeBron got on his knees to propose Savannah on New Years’ Eve 2011. And a few minutes later to that day, Savannah said yes to marry LeBron.
Savannah Brinson Biography
|Savannah Racheal James
|27 August 1986
|Age (as of 2021)
|Akron, Ohio, United States
|in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 82 kg – in Pounds – 180 lbs
|Buchtel High School
|Is she a Lesbian?
|Five (Bronny James, Bryce Maximus James, Zhuri James)
Savannah James is recently living happily with her husband LeBron. LeBron is a professional basketball player in Los Angeles. She is currently having three children. Two of them are boys and another one is a girl who all are named Bronny, Bryce, and Zhuri. She married her teenage love LeBron in 2013 in San Diego, California. The lady went to a rival high school. Both the teenagers first met each other when they crossed each other’s path and one of their mutual friends told Savannah that LeBron had asked for her phone number. The story of their love started when LeBron invited Savannah to his basketball game.
Savannah Brinson Net worth
Savannah Brinson James is a well-known American businesswoman who has a net worth of nearly $50 million.
- Savannah James in one of her interviews admitted that she was never known to basketball and never knew that she would ever meet LeBron who was one of the famous and professional basketball players. She told in one of her interviews that despite basketball, LeBron also used to have his hands on different things like fashion, movies, television shows, and many more.
- She had always been with her husband when the famous basketball player was selected as No. 1 overall in the 2003 NBA draft, his first shoe deal with Nike, 17-All Star selections, and many more.
- Savannah and LeBron started dating each other when they were just 16 years old and met when their kids were growing up.
- In one of her interviews with Goodhousekeeping.com, she revealed about her meeting with LeBron when she left some of her things in his car somehow and LeBron returned them to her.
- That time, Savannah thought that it was his trick to meet her again. Afterward, they started meeting each other and attended the prom night together in 2004 which Savannah shared on her Instagram profile.
- The couple welcomed their two kids (boys) before their marriage or when they were officially together. Soon after their marriage on October 22, 2014, they welcomed their third girl child Zhuri.