Miranda Devine was a prominent Australian columnist, political writer, and commentator. Formerly, she printed her column two times a week in Fairfax Media newspapers, The Sydney Morning Herald and The Sun-Herald, as of now appears in the News Limited newspapers Sunday Telegraph, Perth’s Sunday Times, Daily Telegraph, and Melbourne’s Sunday Herald Sun.
Miranda was born in the month of July, in 1961 in New York City, United States of America. She is the eldest daughter of her parents, Frank Devine and Jacqueline Magee. Her father was a New Zealand born Australian newspaper editor and journalist, his unfortunate death took place in 2009. She studied at Loreto Kirribilli, an independent Roman Catholic comprehensive single-sex primary and secondary day school for girls, situated in Kirribilli, Australia, and the International School of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo.
Miranda earned a Masters’s degree in Journalism from Northwestern University, the USA, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Macquarie University, Australia. She attended first-year of architecture at Sydney University and also worked at CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation), a Federal government agency for scientific research in Australia, and worked in the division of Textile Physics for four years.
Miranda Devine Career
Earlier, Devine used to work as a reporter and a feature writer for the famous Boston Herald, an American daily newspaper. After coming back to Australia she decided to live in Sydney. During the time of 1989, she joined “The Daily Telegraph” and was employed as an assistant editor, police reporter, and columnist altogether. Previously, she had also worked at the British tabloid newspaper “The Sun” and British newspaper “Sunday Times” in London. Most of her recent columns are focused on United States politics and are published by the New York Post. She has also made appearances on some local media outlets with an objective to promote her articles. She even used to host a show entitled with her own name as “The Miranda Devine Show” on the 2G radio station in Sydney.
Miranda Devine Biography
|Real Name||Miranda Devine|
|Birth Date||July 1961|
|Birth Place||New York, U.S.|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimetres – 1700 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 60 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||34|
|Shoe Size||8 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|College||Northwestern University, The University of Sydney|
|Is she a lesbian?||No|
Devine likes to keep her personal life hidden from the media. Reportedly, she is a married woman and has two sons. Even their names of her spouse as well as her sons are not disclosed by her yet for her concerns. However, it is believed that they reside in Sydney, Australia with her and are enjoying each others’ loving company there.
Miranda Devine Net Worth
Miranda Devine is quite successful in her professional career. She has written many columns and became quite known among the people. According to the reports, her net worth is around $ 100thousand dollars.
- Reportedly, Miranda also has one younger sister in her family, and many like other members even her name is a mystery to us.
- The show she used to host on the 2G radio station located in Sydney “The Miranda Devine Show” finally concluded in 2015.
- Currently, her columns can be seen in the New York Post section.
- Her exact day or date of birth is not yet available in the limelight now.
- As she likes to keep major sections of her life private, so she is not active on social media which proves the same. However, for being in touch with her fans she is present on the social media platform Instagram with an account of her name and has 700 followers, is following 78 people, and has posted just 1 picture posted on October 12, 2019.
- She also has a verified Twitter account with more than 91K followers and 4500+ following.