Madison Fisher or known by her maiden name Madison Bontempo is an American Actress and YouTube personality. She is known for her role in The Metrosexual (2007), 2016 romance film Love Everlasting and Incision. Madison also runs a YouTube channel with her husband Kyler Fisher called The Fishfam.
She was born as Madison Bontempo on December 20, 1991 in Los Angeles, California, United States to parents Paul and Renee Bontempo. Her dad is a businessman and her mom owns her own fashion business STOX collective. She has two sisters, Marissa and Mackenzie Bontempo and two brothers Mason and Mark Bontempo. She has attended Orange Coast College. Madison is a graduate who completed education from Aveda Institute Provo, Utah. A bright student at her studies.
Madison Fisher Career
It was in 2007 when Madison stepped into the television and film industry where she was first seen in the film, Metrosexual. She made her television debut with the drama series Lincoln Heights. She was also casted in Days of Our Lives, Without a Paddle: Nature’s Calling and Incision. In 2014, Madison played the role of Jordan in the family movie, The Last Straw for which she gained popularity. She was also widely appreciated for her role in Love Everlasting in 2016. In the same year she also played the role of Julie in Fatties: Take Down the House and Disney movie Magic camp.
Madison and Kyler jointly run a YouTuber account since 2016. After the couple’s twins were born, they decided to jump on social media full time. They went from showcasing their lives to influencing people throughout the world. They want their kids to have the same opportunities and thus they manage Instagram accounts for all their children, including Oliver who came in he world in August 2020.
Madison Fisher Biography
|Real Name||Madison Fisher|
|Birth Date||December 20, 1991|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Profession||Actress, Social Media Star|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimetres – 162 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 121 lbs|
|Bra (Breast) Size||32B|
|Shoe Size||6 (U.S.)|
|Sister||Marissa Mason Bontempo|
|College||Aveda Institute Provo|
|Is she a lesbian?||No|
|Children||Three (Oakley Fisher, Taytum Fisher, Halston Fisher)|
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||Not Known|
|Favourite Character||Mickey Mouse|
Madison married Kyler Fisher back in 2013. The couple now has been blessed with four children namely, twins, Taytum and Oakley Fisher, Halston Fisher and recently welcomed in the family, Oliver Fisher. She runs a YouTube channel with her husband since 2016, where they post videos of their day-to-day lives with four children. Madison and Kyler Fisher are very active and famous on social media platforms. They also have accounts for all their children. Together they also fun a YouTube account named The Fishfam.
- Madison has 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
- Their twins, Taytum and Oakley have 3.1 million followers on Instagram.
- The one-year-old kid, Halston Blake Fisher has over 639k followers.
- The fourth and youngest child has 62 thousand followers when she wasn’t even born. As of august 2020, Oliver has 167k followers on Instagram.
- Their YouTube account, The Fishfam has over 4.25 million subscribers and has more than 800 million views in total.
Madison Fisher Net worth
Madison has an established named as a film and television actress. She also runs a successful YouTube channel and has a well-established social media presence through which she has advertised and endorsed brands; these are considered to be her main source of income. It is estimated that Madison has a net worth is around $ 2 million.
- She was born as Madison Bontempo in California, United States
- She is an American actress and YouTuber.
- Madison is known for playing roles in The Last Straw and Love Everlasting.
- She runs a family YouTube channel along with her husband, Kyler Fisher.
- Madison is a family-oriented person and has four kids with Kyler.
- She rose to fame for her role in The Metrosexual, Love Everlasting and Incision.