Louise Latraverse is a Canadian actress and known for writing La revolution Française (1989), between sweet and saltwater (1967), orderers (1974). She is a conceived leader, with extra-normal drive and determination. she always demands to be in limelight and refutes to take side roles.
Louise was born on 26th June 1940 in Quebec, Canada. She is the sister of Guy Latraverse. Other than that, there’s no information about her family and with whom she grew up. She is 80 years old right now so most probably most of her family isn’t there with her. She was a born actor and did theatre at a very young age. We don’t have any information about her schooling and graduation information currently.
Louise Latraverse Career
Louise has appeared in various tv shows, movies and also performed live on stage (theatre). As for television shows she appeared in the sand coast, Ti-Jean Caribou, rue de l’Anse, Jenesse oblige, Bye Bye 1970, Le fils du Ciel, Grand-papa, Chère Isabelle, Feminine plural, Bye-bye 1982, Pepper and salt, Le 101 ouest, avenue des Pins, A summer of good humor, With a capital A, The return, The uncovered heart, The promise, The Parents, For fun, Bad karma. She did movies such as Dimensions, Between the sea and the freshwater, A Great Big Thing, the orders, The piastre, the fragile man, another man, you shall not kill, Two actresses, Souleyad, At the height of a man, At the origin of a cry, First snow. She also did theatre on Galileo’s coat, The girls, just like her, Eight women, Chez Madame Lise, The sisters-in-law.
Louise Latraverse Biography
|Real Name||Louise Latraverse|
|Birth Date||June 24, 1940|
|Age (as of 2021)||80 Years|
|Birth Place||Arvida, Quebec, Canada|
|Height||in feet inches – 0’ 0” – in Centimeters – 000 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 00 kg – in Pounds – 000 lbs|
|Sister||One (Guy Latraverse)|
|Who was her Husband?||Emmett Grogan|
Louise was married to Emmett Grogan from 1972 to 1978. They had a son together named Max. Emmett passed away on coney island due to a heart attack caused by an overdose of heroin. She is single now and living a happy retired life probably. There is an Instagram account in her name with a single post on the breakfast table and followed by 1860 followers and 59 following. So, without verification, it’s hard to tell if it’s her official account and she is the one to handle it. She has a Twitter account with 28.3K followers and 3319 followers. She tweets frequently and has 22.7k tweets on Twitter right now.
Louise Latraverse Net worth
As of 2021, the total net worth of Louise Latraverse is $700,000. She was a successful writer and actor. She also did theatre back then, so most of her income might’ve come from her acting career. Other than that, she has many collaborations with brands and promotions so she made up a handsome amount of money from that.
- She acted in films like, another man, you shall not kill, Love with capital A; episode love that never ends, etc many more.
- Louise also appeared in tv series like pepper and salt, the return, the sandy coast, the sun of the sky, etc, and many more.
- She is been awarded twice by Gemini awards as the best supporting role actress.
- In her last interview, she said that she is single and old right now so she would like to date young men and not old flesh.
- Louise’s friend had a hip fracture and got after-effects because of surgery so Louise took her place and started rehearsing for Belles Soeurs musical theatre.
- She is playing olivine Leduc until her friend Janine is okay and can return back to her position.