Lane Bess as well as Cameron Bess is among those people who would be on board in Blue Origin with Michael Strahan. Lane is an entrepreneur who is the backbone and principal of self-founded Bess Ventures and Advisory. Previously, he was working as the chief operating officer of Zscaler and was associated with the security and technology sector before Bess Ventures.
Lane Bess was born in September 1961 and lives in Miami Beach, Florida. Bess holds a degree in B.S in Managerial Economics. He attended Carnegie Mellon University to complete his graduation. Later, he went to the University of Dayton and attained his master’s degree in MBA. He received his master’s degree in 1992.
Lane Bess Career
According to his Linkedin profile, He has spent more than 30 years as an operational executive. Between 2008 and 2011, he was serving as the chief executive of Palo Alto Networks. Previously, he was serving as executive vice-president and general manager for Trend Micro, Akka Nikkei. The company is a worldwide sales venture. Currently, He is residing in Miami Beach, Florida with his family including one son named Cameron. Cameron is a famous content creator and software developer. Cameron identifies himself to be pansexual and is proudly an active part of marginalized communities. He hopes for a good journey and believes in inspiring the marginalized personality.
Lane Bess Biography
|Real Name||Lane Bess|
|Birth Date||September 1961|
|Age (as of 2021)||60 Years|
|Native||Miami Beach, Florida, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 78 kg – in Pounds – 172 lbs|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University, University of Dayton|
|Who is his wife?||Letty Bess|
|Children||One (Cameron Bess)|
Lane Bess is a married man. At the moment, he is living a happy life with his wife Letty Bess for 31 years now and day by day their love is growing strong. He and his son Cameron seem to be secretive in describing themselves on the ground of family affairs. The father-son pair has not revealed anything related to their family details. However, they have confirmed that they would be among the six traveling to space in the Blue Origin space shuttle.
Lane Bess Net Worth
Lane Bess has attracted good fortune because of his business. Between 2008 and 2011, Lane was appointed as CEO of Palo Alto Networks where he led fundraising for the company exceeding $200 million. Before joining his hands with Palo Alto Networks, he was serving as the EVP of Worldwide Sales and general manager of Trend Micro Inc. He collected revenue of around $1 billion annually for his company. He has also obtained extensive experience in building technology businesses in Europe and other contracted countries including Japan and the Asia Pacific. Bess has considerably worked for the security and technology sector and has made himself a big and important part of various enterprises. Bess has earned a net worth of around $8 million.
- Along with Lane and Cameron Bess, the passengers will be launching their journey to space on 9th December.
- Among the six passengers, there are other names including Good Morning America co-host Michael Strahan, Voyager Space chief executive Dylan Taylor, Dick Holdings managing member Evan Dick and astronaut Alan Shepard’s daughter Laura Shepard Churchley.
- Michael Strahan and Laura Shepard Churchley would be given their seats as a part of the gift, while the other four passengers would be paying for their flight.
- Among the six passengers, there will be the first parent and child duo (from South Florida) who will travel to space together.
- This would be the third time for Blue Origin’s New Shepard rocket. Blue Origin will launch its tourism for the third time in space. The flight is owned by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.