Jena Sims is a multitalented personality who is widely recognized as the wife of Brooks Koepka, an acclaimed American golf superstar. However, she is more than just a spouse, Jena has made significant achievements in her own right as an actress, model, and beauty pageant winner.
In 2005, Jena garnered attention by winning the coveted title of Miss National Junior Teenager. Her success continued in 2007 when she became Miss Georgia Teen USA. She later showcased her poise and talents on a larger stage by participating in the prestigious Miss Teen USA competition.
Jena’s journey from a small-town beauty queen to a recognized figure in the entertainment industry is an inspiration. Her diverse accomplishments in the realms of pageantry and acting highlight her talent and determination. Whether she is dazzling the audience on the runway or captivating viewers with her on-screen presence, Jena continues to make her mark in the world of entertainment.
Jena Sims was born as Jena Michael Sims on December 30, 1988, in Winder, Georgia, USA. There is not much information about her parents or siblings. She is of American origin and of Caucasian ancestry. Sims grew up in a very welcoming environment. Her father had a similar love for gold. She still maintains a tight relationship with her family, and her mother assists her in running her lovely Bahamas home.
After graduating from Winder-Barrow High School in 2007, she enrolled at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, where she studied international business. Jena received her big break in a film in which she played the lead part in 2012. The actress disclosed that while she was a teen, she actively participated in cheerleading for six years. Jena Sims is a talented dancer with over 15 years of reputable dancing expertise, along with her successful acting and modeling careers.
Jena Sims Career
She took home the Miss Georgia Junior National Teenager crown in 2004 and the Miss Junior National Teenager crown in 2005. Similarly, in August 2007 she represented Georgia in the Miss Georgia Teen USA 2007 pageant in California, although she did not place.
Beyond her pageant career, Jena has also ventured into the world of acting. She has graced the silver screen in notable films such as “Attack of the 50-foot Cheerleader,” “3-Headed Shark Attack,” and “Sharknado 5: Global Swarming.” Her performances have provided her with the unique opportunity to work alongside esteemed actors like Morgan Freeman, Robert De Niro, and Jeremy Renner, among others.
She is also an activist who runs a non-profit organization called ‘Pageant of Hope,’ which poses a beauty contest to benefit kids who suffer from cancer, deprivation, and adversity. The pageants have taken place in California, Georgia, Tennessee, New York, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
Awards & Recognitions
- Her organization ‘Pageant of Hope’ has received multiple State and National Community Service awards which include The Prudential Spirit of Community Bronze and Silver medallion, the Nestle Very Best in Youth National Award, and the BRICK Do Something National Award.
- She was honored in 2003 with a Prudential Spirit of Community award.
- The Southern Hero Award was given to her in 2006.
- In 2006, she was recognized by the Caring Institute in Washington, DC for her work with cancer-affected children.
- She received the “Nestle Very Best in Youth” award in 2007 together with 27 other American youths for their volunteer work.
- She was given the Georgia Young Entrepreneur title by NFIB. She was given the nickname Huggable Hero by Maxine Clark and Build Bear Workshop.
- She also received the WXIA Kids Who Care award.
Jena Sims Biography
|Real Name||Jena Sims Koepka|
|Birth Date||30 December 1988|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Winder, Georgia, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123 lbs|
|Who is her husband?||Brooks Koepka|
Her husband is Brooks Koepka, a former world-ranked professional golfer. Sims announced her engagement to LIV Golf Tour player Brooks Koepka on Instagram on April 1, 2021. They exchanged vows in Turks & Caicos on June 4, 2022. Sims and Koepka revealed her pregnancy on May 3, 2023.
Jena Sims Net Worth
Jena Sims has been involved in various projects throughout her career, which suggests she has likely amassed a certain level of financial success. She has mostly gathered her wealth with her primary source of income as a model and film actor. Her career is steadily expanding due to her diligence and efforts, and additional advancements are anticipated soon. She consequently receives a sizable wage from her profession given the luxurious lifestyle she leads.
- She was ranked among the most well-liked pageant contestants.
- Her name is also included in the elite list of Georgia-born prominent people.
- Sims and her mother share ownership of the home “Beach Blanket” in Exuma, Bahamas, which they rent out to tourists.
- She has more than 149k Instagram followers.