James Dell Talarico is an American politician and a former teacher too. He is a representative of District 52 in the Texas State House of Representatives. He was elected to the Texas House in 2018. District 52 includes the cities of Georgetown in Williamson Country, Taylor, Hutto, and Round Rock. He is recently a member of the Democratic Party. Currently, James Talarico serves the Texas House of Representative’s public Education and Juvenile Justice and Family Issues Committee.
Tamara Causey is the biological parent of James Talarico. Talarico was born in Round Rock Hospital In Williamson Country, Texas, and later adopted by Mark Talarico. Talarico has two siblings (including him). He has a younger sister. James attended the school of Round Rock ISD Schools and attended his high school from McNeil High School in Williamson County. He earned a degree in Bachelors of Arts from the University of Texas at Austin. Moreover, he joined the Friar society that is one of the University of Texas, and the older honor society. Later, he earned his master’s degree in Arts in Education Policy from Harvard University.
James Talarico Career
In 2011, Talarico initiated his first step towards the welfare of the education society. He joined Teach for America and taught 6th grade English language arts at Rhodes Middle School that is situated on the west side of San Antonio. San Antonio is known as the poorest neighborhood in the country. Afterward, Talarico began working with Reasoning mind (a non-profit organization that focuses on bringing technology to low-income schools and classrooms) and worked as a Central Texas executive director for the non-profit.
James Talarico won reelection against the former council member of Hutto city- Lucio Valdez with 51.5% of votes. During the 87th legislative session, he was reappointed to the public education and Juvenile Justice Committee. He also renowned the name the Calendars Committee. During 87th Legislative Session, Representative James Talarico logged Javier Ambler’s law while demanding an end to the police contract with reality television shows. It was made in response to the role of Live PD that was professed to have the killing of Javier Ambler.
Previously to this troop, he criticized Sheriff Robert Chody’s incident calling for his resignation. In the 86th legislature of Texas, Talarico filed a legislative package called the whole student agenda which further included the number of bills that addressed the public education policy. As a member of the Public Education Committee, he raised a draft of Bill 3 containing $11.6 billion in the fund for the school of finance.
James Talarico Biography
|Real Name||James Dell Talarico|
|Birth Date||17 May 1989|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Round Rock, Texas, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 68 kg – in Pounds – 150 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|School||McNeil High School|
|College||Harvard University, The University of Texas at Austin|
|Is he a Gay?||No|
There is no evidence about his wife and also no news available regarding his marriage or any kind of relationship. He is quite secretive and didn’t share any photos that we can assume that he has a girlfriend as well. James Talarico is adopted to the Talarico family and has one younger sister who is well settled with the parents and the whole Talarico family. At a very young age, he won the reelections with 51.1% and became the youngest member of the Representative of Texas.
James Talarico Net worth
James Talarico has a net worth equal to or estimated to be around $7,200 which is standardized of a representative of Texas State House.
- Talarico first took his oath to the Texas House of Representatives in November 2018. Currently, Talarico serves as the youngest member of the Texas Legislature.
- According to Joe Moody, a Representative of Texas presented his beliefs about being the one with a young face.
- He said that Talarico was first sworn in the Texas house at the age of 28 and at this age, especially with a young face, you need to convince people that you are mentally and physically prepared to take up the responsible steps into a leadership role.
- In the direction of giving his suggestions to the youngest representative, he continued with his thoughts that whenever you face structural opposition, it is the time to work harder and smarter to elevate further.
- Though he will face barriers while being the youngest member it is hopeful to look beyond his age and work on ethics.
- At the age of 28, James Talarico won both special and general elections in 2018 attracting the media’s attention for holding up the full length of the district.
- During James Talarico’s first term, in the recording of Texas House speaker Dennis Bonnen mentioned that the representative Talarico was being leaked by Michael Quinn. In this recording, Bonnen claimed that he had recruited a challenger for that Talarico Kid.