Denise Dillon is a Fox 5 Atlanta television reporter who was born in the United States. She anchors FOX 5 News at ten o’clock and FOX 5 News Edge at eleven o’clock. She worked for CNN before joining FOX 5, where she was an anchor for a variety of their networks, including Headline News. Aside from job and fitness, she and her beau participate in global marathons on a regular basis.
Denise is a Syracuse University graduate who grew up in a small city in western New York. There is no information on Denise Dillon’s parents available. It’s not clear whether she has any siblings. We will notify you when this information becomes available.
Denise Dillon Career
Denise has been a vital part of Fox 5 for the past eight years and is a popular figure in the field of media. Her bio would be incomplete if she didn’t highlight her time as the anchor desk on the network’s top show, ‘Good Day Atlanta,’ on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Denise has worked in practically every aspect of the news industry. Her journalism career began in Denison, Texas, and she has subsequently worked in Indianapolis, Knoxville, and Columbus, Georgia. Denise began her career at CNN before joining FOX 5, where she worked as an anchor for a number of their networks, including Headline News.
She practically daily interviewed world leaders when at CNN International, giving her a unique perspective on global issues. Dillon is presently a well-known reporter for FOX 5 News at 10 p.m. and FOX 5 News Edge at 11 p.m. She is stated to be anchoring, reporting, editing, and producing. Dillon’s media career is just nothing less of extraordinary, as she has received good experience at top media outlets such as Fox and CNN. As a journalist and a correspondent, she inspired many young athletes, but she didn’t add her rapid weight loss as yet another cause for people to look up to her.
Denise Dillon Biography
|Real Name||Denise Dillon|
|Birth Date||December 27, 1985|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs|
|Who is her husband?||Ed Dillon|
Dillon wishes to keep her personal life private; it is evident that she is married. Her husband’s identity is not divulged. While Denise Dillon endured a difficult struggle to lose over ten pounds, she is appreciative to her husband for his continuous encouragement. The couple has a gorgeous young daughter together. In reality, she acquired a bit of weight just after the birth of her child.
Denise Dillon Net Worth
Her job as a FOX5 reporter provides her with the majority of her income. Her net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million, based on her many sources of revenue.
- Denise runs 20 miles on every birthday of hers in order to stay fit and healthy and also to inspire others as well.
- She got her ears pierced when she was just 6 years old.
- Denise is a fitness enthusiast and an active athlete. She’s a skilled triathlete who’s competed in three Ironman events, including the World Championship in Hawaii.
- She and her husband have run marathons in seven countries on three continents because they believe it is the only way to travel.
- Denise has been a personal trainer for over 15 years and enjoys sharing her expertise in fitness with others.
- Denise Dillon is a frequent poster on Facebook and Twitter. On Twitter, she has over 5,000 followers, and on Facebook, she has over 11,000 followers.