Danielle Cabral is an ambitious and passionate entrepreneur and mom of two from Staten Island, New York. She has become well known for her over-the-top personality and vibrant energy. She began her career in sales before deciding to take the plunge into entrepreneurship in 2018 when she founded Boujie Kidz – an eccentric clothing company for young children. According to her Bravo biography, Danielle had a vision of creating fashionable looks for kids that were unique yet still comfortable enough for them to wear all day.
Cabral taught herself everything she needed to know about starting a business by watching YouTube tutorials which helped bring her dream into reality. Today, Boujie Kidz continues to be an innovative force in the kids’ fashion industry with its signature bright colors and bold designs.
A native of New York City, Danielle Cabral was born on June 2, 1983. She is currently 39 years old. Dani grew up watching shows and dreamed of becoming an actress. After high school, she spent time in LA looking for acting roles, but there is no information about her parents as they both try to stay out of the spotlight. A young woman was chosen to appear in the MTV show “True Life: I’m a Staten Island Girl,” which was produced by Patrick Lope and won 6 awards and 5 nominations.
Danielle Cabral Career
This woman is the founder of a clothing brand, Boujie Kidz, and the production company Relatable Productions. In 2023 she became part of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” a reality show on Bravo TV that follows successful wives living in New Jersey. Danielle has recently been in a few independent and element films and appeared on an MTV True-Life episode. She also worked for MTV in Manhattan, where she organized a live skills closet.
After working for a few years in the television industry, the lady eventually decided to make a change and pursue her dream of owning her own business. She opened up Boujie Kidz, a children’s clothing boutique that sells stylish clothes for kids. She has been very successful with this venture and is proud to be able to provide quality products that parents love dressing their children in.
Danielle Cabral Biography
|21 August 1985
|Age (as of 2023)
|Staten Island, New York City, United States
|Entrepreneur, TV Personality
|in feet inches – 5’ 6” – in Centimeters – 168 cm
|in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123 lbs
|Dominic and Valentina
Danielle Cabral, star of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” is married to Nathan Cabral, who is the founder of Flash Security Integrators Inc. They have been together since 2012 and moved from Los Angeles to New Jersey. Danielle and Nathan live with their two children, Valentina and Nate, in Sayreville, New Jersey.
Danielle Cabral Net Worth
Cabral has joined the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey (RHONJ) with a wealth of experience in the fashion industry. Her presence on Bravo is expected to increase her net worth significantly, but she has already accumulated considerable financial success over her career. Though it is not yet known precisely what her current net worth stands at, estimates range from $100k to $500k, which is an impressive sum for someone who has worked so hard and achieved so much.
- She recently returned to TV after an 11-year break, appearing on “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” alongside 6 other divas, including Rachel Fuda and Jennifer Fessler.
- Danielle Cabral has appeared on several TV shows, including “I’m a Staten Island Girl” and “Family Under Construction.”
- Dani can be found on Instagram (@daniellecabralofficial), where she posts pictures regularly.
- Cabral had an idea to create a unique children’s clothing line, and she drew inspiration from dressing up with her own kids. She was determined to make it happen, so she began researching how to start a business online.
- Thankfully, YouTube provided her with the necessary information and tutorials needed for her to gain the knowledge required for launching a successful venture – without having any prior experience in this area!