Chick Vennera was an American actor best known for his portrayal of Joe Mondragon in Robert Redford’s The Milagro Beanfield War, among other films. He was also frequently used as Joe Pesci’s voice double.
Chick was born on 27th March 1947 in Herkimer, New York. Chick’s career in the entertainment industry started at an early stage. He began his dancing lessons at the age of three, piano lessons at seven years. Then he got passionate about clarinet and saxophone shortly after some time at a very young age. His mother’s name and sibling’s information are still not available. Vennera continued his musical education throughout his high school life, singing and playing in nightclubs also as school dances. After graduation, he went to California from New York to review working at the esteemed Pasadena Playhouse.
Chick Vennera Career
Chick returned to the west coast after completing his military services, where he continued to work as a musician in various nightclubs in the Los Angeles area. During this time, he suctioned for Oscar-winning choreographer Onna White, who was choreographing Disney on parade. Chick spent the following two years exploring the United States, Canada, and Mexico as a dancer, acrobat, and clown dressed as various Disney characters. He worked with the director as a backup performer for Raquel Welch and the Sid and Marty Croft reviews in Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe.
Chick went to New York during this time to audition for a new show called “Grease”. Chick won the role of “sonny” and went on to perform in the “bus and truck”, followed by the second national tour. Vennera played “sonny” on Broadway when “grease” broke the record for the longest-running musical.
Cause of Death
Vennera died of cancer on July 7, 2021, at the age of 74, at his home in Burbank, California. Chick Vennera, the Golden Girls actor, died at the age of 74 after a cancer battle, and fans remember him as a “tremendous talent.” Chick’s death was confirmed by his daughter, Nicky Vennera, and his absence was felt by others in the industry.
Chick Vennera Biography
|Real Name||Chick Vennera|
|Birth Date||March 27, 1947|
|Death||July 7, 2021|
|Birth Place||Herkimer, New York, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 65 kg – in Pounds – 143 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Who is his wife/girlfriend?||Suzanne Vennera|
|Children||One (Nicky Vennera)|
Chick was a married man who had tied the knot with Suzanne Vennera. The couple were happy together and have a beautiful daughter together named Nicky Vennera. He has kept his personal life under the curtains other than this. Chick was not active on any social media platforms. He does have a hashtag of his own on Instagram to which people upload pictures but officially he doesn’t have accounts on any social media platform.
Chick Vennera Net worth
He was an astonishing and talented actor. He was skillful and hardworking and as of 2021, his total net worth would be around $15 million. The main source of his fortune would be his profession as an actor and other things.
- Chick is a well-known acting instructor at the prestigious Beverly Hills Playhouse.
- He trained at the Pasadena Playhouse and at the Beverly Hills Playhouse with Milton Katselas.
- Chick was also a saxophonist, singer, and dancer who has performed in nightclubs throughout the country.
- Chick’s father was a well-known musician.
- After graduation chick entered the military, then post-completion of military training he was assigned to the signal corps.
- Chick, in addition to the Theater World Award, has received the Golden Eagle Award and was a member of the ensemble cast that won a Daytime Emmy for “Animaniacs.”
- Chick Vennera is an Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences member.
- Vennera has appeared in over 50 films, including Robert Redford’s “The Milagro Beanfield War.”