Carlo Angiuli is an American Postdoctoral Researcher from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His research work has won the School of Computer Science Distinguished Dissertation Award at CMU and the Best Paper Award by Junior Researchers at FSCD. He is currently in limelight because of his appearance on an American Quiz show named Jeopardy.
Carlo Angiuli must be aged between 25-35 as of 2021. The details about his birth date or place have not been shared with the media yet. He has also not shared details about his parents and siblings with the media yet. At a young age, he was very much interested in the technology field.
Carlo has completed his high school education but has not shared details about the same. He further went to Indiana University where he earned B.S. in Computer Science and Mathematics. Later he went to Carnegie Mellon University and over there he earned his Ph.D.
Carlo Angiuli Career
Carlo has earned various educational degrees and decided to work in the same field. He works as a researcher and his interest lies in programming languages and logic with a particular focus on dependent types. On Google Scholar he has uploaded various theoretical or research articles since 2012. His first article was the 2019 Theses by the Author which he completed with D Ali Khan, B Amos, and many more.
He also describes himself as a board games enthusiast and will be seen putting his skills in a game show. On 20th September 2021, he will be seen contesting in Jeopardy which is an American Quiz show, hosted by Mayim Bialik and Ken Jennings. He will be competing with Matt Amodio a Ph.D. student and Tracy Pitzel who is an Accountant.
Carlo Angiuli Biography
|Real Name||Carlo Angiuli|
|Age (as of 2021)||25-35|
|Birth Place||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Sun sign||Not Known|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 10” – in Centimeters – 178 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 79 kg – in Pounds – 174 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Who is his girlfriend?||None|
The information about him being in a current or past relationship has not been shared yet. He seems to be focused on his career and tries to avoid any sort of distraction. Mostly he spends most of his time working or quality time with his family.
Carlo Angiuli Net Worth
Carlo Angiuli must have earned a lot through research work and by also working as a lecturer. He has also uploaded various articles about computer science theory or mathematics on the Google Scholar page. According to sources, the details about his net worth have been kept private and away from the limelight. He also earns by making appearances and getting involved in other research projects or works as an advisor.
- He hails from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- His Ph.D. was advised by Robert Harper in 2019.
- On 2nd March 2020, he gave a lecture at Indiana University on a topic called Improving dependent types with Cubes.
- He has an account on the Google Scholar page and has uploaded various articles which were written by him.
- His competitor Matt has won 23 games on a streak and has earned $825,801 prize money till now.
- He uploads educational lectures on a YouTube Channel named HoTTEST.
- His co-author in the articles are Kuen- Bang Hou from the University of Minnesota, Jonathan Sterling from Carnegie Mellon University, Dan Licata from Wesleyan University, and Daniel Gratzer from Aarhus University.