A legendary writer, a loving mother, and homemaker, Joyce Rogers is considered to be the ambitious woman ever known. She is a multitasker. She is well known for being the wife of the Baptist Minister Pastor Adrian Rogers.
Beverly Joyce Denison popularly known as Joyce Rogers was born on 8th December 1929 in Billings, Montana, USA. From an early age, she was interested in writing and used to maintain a journal when she was a toddler. The data regarding her education and qualification has been kept aloof. But looking towards her career and being the best writer and speaker, she appears to be well educated.
Joyce Rogers Career
Joyce Rogers used to pen all her thoughts on a piece of paper and dreamt to publish a book when she was a teenager. On her journey, she faced numerous failures and opportunities. She was an actress too and was well known for ‘Bright Angel’ in 1990. In the year 1955, she got starred in The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp.
She used to teach at Sunday School since the age of 18 and spent more than 30 years working with children at Bellevue Baptist. She got engaged in a bible study group at Faith and sings in the choir. Over the past few years, Rogers has spoken at various Baptist-related meetings and been interviewed by media outlets.
Joyce Rogers Biography
|Real Name||Joyce Rogers|
|Birth Date||December 8, 1929|
|Age (as of 2021)||92 years|
|Birth Place||Billings, Montana, USA|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 4” – in Centimeters – 163 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123.4 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Husband?||Adrian Roger (m. 1951–2005)|
Joyce tied knots with the Pastor of Bellevue Baptist Church in Cordova, Adrian Rogers. He was honored as three-time president of the Southern Baptist Convention. However, he died in November 2005 just a few months after retiring from the pulpit due to cancer and pneumonia. For 54 years, Joyce walked alongside her husband as he became one of the best-known pastors in Southern Baptist Life.
Joyce Rogers Net Worth
Being a celebrity, writer, and speaker at the same time she has been able to gather a decent sum over these years of hardships. Her estimated net worth is around $19 million. She is now at the stage where she enjoys each and every day of her life and doesn’t keep the material records.
- Joyce Rogers is 92 now and still hopes the best for the SBC.
- She is an active member of Faith Baptist Church, Bartlett, near Memphis, and serves on the board of the love worth finding ministry her husband founded in 1987.
- Talented Rogers penned various books namely, Behold, Grace for the Widow, Therefore I hope in Him, chosen to be A Minister’s Wife, and many more.
- She wrote a wonderful book for his late husband namely Love Worth Finding: The Life of Adrian Rogers.
- She recently had a word with bi-vocational ministers and wives in Tennessee and is slated as a speaker at the Southern Baptist Evangelists’ banquet slated in conjunction with the Southern Baptist Convention annual meeting in Louisville.