Gayle Anderson is an American Emmy & Golden Mike Award Winning Reporter and Producer for news channel KTLA-TV channel 5. Along with an investigative reporter she has also worked as a consumer reporter. In 2009 she also reported about t tragic death of Michael Jackson. In 2019 she has won the Golden Mike from Radio and TV News Association of Southern California and the Lifetime Achievement Award for her reporting work.
Gayle is 59 years and has not shared the exact date of her birthday. She was born in the United States of America. The details about her family and siblings have been kept private and away from the media. She has enjoyed a happy childhood and was quite aware of current affairs.
Gayle has not shared details bout her educational qualification. By looking at her current profession we can say that she has completed her high school studies along with some courses in the field of Journalism. She has taken this course very seriously and decided to build her career in the same.
Gayle is active on social media and posts a lot of content about current affairs news. She joined Twitter in June 2009 and has earned 26.6 thousand followers. On her Instagram account, she has 20.7 thousand followers and has posted 5,164 posts.
Gayle Anderson Career
Gayle began her career by working as a field producer for National Black Network and ABC-TV in New York. Later she worked as a reporter and weekend anchor at WCIX-TV TILL 1986. Her work was noticed and recognized by many people. She has also worked for other networks like WABC, National Black Network, and NBC Radio Network as a reporter.
Later she moved to KPRC-TV in Houston and released “2 On Your Side” Consumer Complaints Division and also an anchor for local midday newscast. She also began working as a reporter and anchor for WTNH and radio stations like WDRC, WKND, and WWCD. She served many years working as a reporter and has also won many awards for the same.
Gayle Anderson Biography
|Real Name||Gayle Anderson|
|Age (as of 2021)||59|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 8” – in Centimeters – 173 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 63 kg – in Pounds – 139 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Is she a Lesbian?||No|
|Children||Two (Danial, James)|
Gayle was previously married to a person named Alex Anderson. Later they filed for a divorce. In 2015 she tied a knot with Arie Solomon. They are blessed with two children named Daniel and James. Along with that the family also consists of two dogs rescued from Los Angles Animal Shelter. She doesn’t share much about her private life with the media.
Gayle Anderson Net Worth
Gayle has earned a lot from her journalism career. She was seen hosting a carious news channel. Her net worth has been estimated at around $1million. Some other sources of her income are from sponsors and by attending events.
- Her ethnicity is African-American.
- She also worked as a correspondent and producer for Tribune Entertainment’s Now it can be Told which is an Investigate News program.
- Anderson supports various charitable organizations like Hirschberg Pancreatic Foundation, American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, and many more.
- She also interacts with various literacy and education program like Los Angles Library Foundation.
- Gayle used to work as an intern at ABC Radio News and WABC TV.
- She’s friends with Ginger Chan, Kaj Goldberg, Eric Spillman, Jennifer McGraw, Rich Chambers and Kimberly Cheng.
- At KTLA she has won 3 regional Emmy for Best Live of the Malibu Fires, Northridge Earthquake and Morning News.
- In January 2002 she was selected to run a portion of the Winter Olympics Torch Run through Southern California.