Davis Riley is a world-class golfer who is ranked 399 in the world and 121 in the FedEx Cup. He was a member of the Palmer Cup team in 2018 and was named to the All-American team three times.
Davis Riley was born in the year 1997 in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was raised with his parents David and Kim Riley and has a sister named Caroline. Riley graduated from Hattiesburg High School. After that, he traveled to the University of Alabama to finish his education.
Davis Riley Career
Davis Riley began his professional career in the year 2019. He plays from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in the United States. In the 2020-21 Korn Ferry Tour, he finished in the Top 50. (thru 2021-22). At the Oaks, he won the 2020 Panama Championship and the TPC San Antonio Championship. Among his triumphs is the Sony Open in Hawaii in 2022. (Round 1) The Butterfield Bermuda Championship will be held in 2022. He did finish T-7 in the Bermuda Championship last fall, but to say he has a 54-hole lead is an understatement. In terms of NeSmith, he played 45 holes at the Valspar before making a bogey, and he looked nearly as hot on the front nine as he did on Friday. However, when he lost his touch, he really lost it, making four bogeys on the back nine en way to a 37.
His overall score of 69 was not bad, but it wasn’t good enough to stay up with the competition. In the Golfweek/Sagarin Performance Index, he finished the year ranked 53rd nationally, having played in nine tournaments and finishing in the top-10 three times. He also competed in the 2016 US Amateur Championship, matching Matt Kuchar’s course record of 64 in the final round of stroke play at Oakland Hills Country Club’s North Course. He finished 11th in the first round of stroke play at the SEC Championships, equaling his career-best 18-hole total of 208. (66-72-70). He shot a 68 or lower five times this season, including a career-low 207 (71-68-68) to finish ninth at the Mason Rudolph Championship, and a 217 (71-73-73) to tie for ninth at the Clemson Invitational.
Davis Riley Biography
|Real Name||Davis Riley|
|Birth Date||December 17, 1996|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Hattiesburg, Mississippi|
|Height||in feet inches – 6’ 0” – in Centimeters – 182 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 80 kg – in Pounds – 175 lbs|
|Shoe Size||12 (U.S.)|
|College||University of Alabama|
|Who is his fiancee/girlfriend?||Alexandra Patton|
Davis isn’t particularly open about his personal life. However, it is clear from his social media that he is engaged to Alexandra Patton. Apart from this, there are no reports available about him being in a relationship with anyone in the past as well. Davis Riley is very active on social media, with over 8,000 Instagram followers. Through his stories and posts, he keeps his admirers up to speed on his life. It is obvious that he is dedicated to his work.
Davis Riley Net worth
His golfing career has netted him a sizable chunk of money. His total earnings over his career are estimated to be $524,516. Davis Riley is wealthy and enjoys an opulent lifestyle.
- His biggest payday came in the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, where he finished seventh.
- Davis has expressed his dissatisfaction with his recent dry spell—he hasn’t won in over a year, which would be insignificant for most players but is a drought for him.
- He won twice on the Korn Ferry Tour in 2020 but has yet to make it on the PGA Tour.
- He ended the fall season of 2016 ranked as the top collegiate golfer in the nation by Golfweek/Sagarin Individual Rankings
- Davis was named the 2014-15 All-USA Boys Golf Player of the Year by USA Today and had won the state title four straight years, including shooting a 9-under par 63 to win individual honors by a six-stroke margin his senior season
- He is a recipient of the Byron Nelson International Junior Golf Award, which recognizes junior golf’s top performers.
- At the age of 17, he became the youngest player in history to win the Terra Cotta Invitational.